Question

Golden Retriever - digging holes
I have a 6 month old Golden Retriever. How can I stop her from digging holes in the lawn? I have tried all the repellents and even red pepper but she just goes and digs somewhere else. She has plenty of toys to play with and we play with her everyday and take her for walks. Any advice welcome. Thanks Nic''s

Hi Nic's

The best way to deal with this issue is through dog training and
making a designated area in the garden where the pup can dig to it's heart's content. This area can be fenced off from the rest of the garden. You can bury treats in this area to entice the pup to dig in this area.

I check the web for further info and came across this:

http://www.wikihow.com/Stop-a-Dog-from-Digging

I hope this helps