Question

golden showers
ey Doc Ead,

tis been a while, how r u keepin?

iz been a bad/good devil of late an am in the process of loosin all that weight iz picked up from comfort eatin. tis a sad state of affairs but am finally startin to see the outline of ma abs...

it was so bad at one stage that iz not even wantin 2 get naked an ave sex cause iz ashamed of ma woble belly an everythin was jus not appenin.... 4 the first time in a few months iz taken off ma shirt wif comfort 2 check out the view ow things slip an slide in an out an the weight loss eez noticable which eez great....

tis ard at first cause uz starvin marvin an eatin bunny food combined wif em atkins diet an nothin looks different.... only 4 weeks in do iz start to see somethin, iz now on week 6 wif 12.7 % body fat an lookin at getting to 9 in the next 3 weeks or so.... wasnt that hard... jus no carbs at all, only drinkin green tea, an oolong tea.... an eatin loads of protein, like bacon an meat an chicken . ma womin can eat anythin an she stays thin but she shytes like a trooper bein paid to shyte 4 a livin so iz guess some folks r jus lucky... not I

ma kitty az been really weird lately, shes started hopin on the toilet wen iz takin a slash an in some way wants me 2 pish on er... iz don quite know what to make of eet but think she's been into ma porn collection... little vixen . iz tell er to get out of the toilet as iz tryna make a wee wee but she jus stays there... lately iz jus start pissin away from were she's standin but the spray gets on er, she jumps out afta a few seconds an licks er self everywhere... sometimes iz nick er ear wen iz going at eet but she don budge...

ave a nice day
Dude

Hi dude,
It must be nice to start seeing those abs again, amidst the fog that had accumulated. Sounds like you hit on the real secret to dieting which is, so long as you have a sensible diet, to stick to it until it works, rather than giving up too soon.
I haven't come across Urolagnia in a cat before now. But I know MegaMoggi used, especially when younger, to be intrigued by our toilet habits, and would, when I was sitting own, climb through my trousers, and stick his head through the fly of my underpants, which was slightly disconcerting. Now he prefers to climb onto the wash-handbasin, and insists I turn on the tap so he can drink from the fountain. Which is probably all a great deal more than anybody wanted to know !