Question

Good news
CS and friends...
I'm so happy and I just wanted to share with all those whom I stressed out last week!
I just found out that I am getting paid on the 20th instead of at the end of the month!!!!
So, I can have a decent Christmas and get my kids gifts. I dont care about suffering in January... just as long as my children dont have to suffer through Christmas!
Just thought I would tell you that my prayers are being answered!
Thank you to everyone for showing such concern!
God Bless!

Inc, thanks for sharing your excellent news --- delighted to hear that things will be brighter at Christmas, for Inc and the Inclets ! Who could fail being concerned when anyone good and decent, like you, is distressed ? May more of those good prayers be answered, in good time.