Question

Good News
I applied last week for another medical aid cause I submitted fraudulent claims (stupid!) & was promptly & rightfully struck off a very good medical aid. I accepted responsibility they were lenient eneough to not charge me for fraud on condition I pay back every penny which I did(Lucky).

Anyways as a condition of my employment I needed to get a medical aid & was afraid of not getting on to another because of my stupidity anyway the company applied at another good one & they have accepted so I'm really glad & I learnt my lesson- I am really lucky to have a medical aid & abusing it was a total mistake. I promise I would never ever even consider something like this because the humiliation & remorse is not worth it.

I understood the value of one even though I had no cover for a week which is much less compared to others without a medical aid!

HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY to all those considering something like this!

Pleased to hear you learned from the mistake. As someone having the appalling experience of paying for our hospitalizations, operations and consultations without medical aid ( when they charge you a higher price than they charge to medical aid members ) I know what it's like not to be covered