Question

Good news
Hi dear Cybershrink
I’ve told you I went on a shopping spree the past weekend and spent all my savings. Good news - I’ve managed to return all the stuff I bought and I've been refunded. I’m going to invest all my energy in my job from now on. I already got a lot more done than usual. I feel great!

Terrific news ! Nice to hear that the stores were so helpful and understanding. And you're so right to invest all that extra energy more wisely and productively. Often one needs to get a high under control, so that a mild high can be useful, where a wild high is damaging