Question

Goodbye Blue eyes
For an intelligent person, sometimes I can be so stupid. I've put you in the uncomfotable position of letting me down easy, (sorry, I didn't get it, and irritated you with my naiive and childish attempts to keep your attention).
I'm supposed to tell myself that I'm not the one losing something here, but I still feel hurt and rejected, and the tears do come readily at thinking of our brief time together. I don't know what I did wrong! You suddenly became so busy.

You're the one that told me not to build walls. I showed you my moat. You burned it down. Now no one can come in...

Sometimes, what we need are walls, with large doors in them, and wise control over when these open and shut