Question

Gosh
I just seem so stuck...
Or is it boredom...my dead-end job...my boyfriend...day to day life...
Why does it seem so boring, well i look at most people and their lives are kind of the same but they seem so fine with it.My friends too, this is life, or is it?
Work 9-5, 5 days a week, get home -spend a little time with the family(which is the only hi-light of the day) then time to sleep because you so tired of the working day and not to mention travelling!
Only thing to look forward to is FRIDAY - the weekend comes relax, sleep late, spend time with family, friends, boyfriend(this kind of flies by) until sunday night, prepare for work the next day.Then the whole cycle starts again!!!The whole week all one can look foward to is friday then we have two days that just flies by so soon.
Is this life?
Then i always think to myself that my friends jobs are beter than mine, which is not really, could even be worse but they seem to be fine with it.WHY?
I feel like just packing up and moving, resigning, getting a job that i actually could live with.Well then reality sets in. I don' t have money to resign and still live really and even if i did all this would i end up feeling like this again...

Well, like includes tedium, and sometimes that's a relief from the intermittent dramas. And most people work through a less than thrilling week to be able to enjoy whatever they enjoy at the weekend. Other people's lives seem better, because they don't let you know how bad they feel about things. This "IS this all there is ? : syndrome is indeed common. On the other hand --- aoart from feeling unimpressed with what you have right now --- what more would you want ? Specifically ? YOu may be able to add some of that to the current mix, if you're ingenious. And as Mandi suggests, take stock of all the good stuff you have already.
And meanwhile, save to be able to afford an exotic trip, maybe once the worl economics gets a bit better sorted out