Question

got cheesed off with so called friend
Hi CS and all,

well the weekend was great my 30th party was a blast it was such great fun and a complete opposite to last year !! Anyway I was suppose to go with a guy friend and we really are just friends. But he cancelled on me at the last minute because his ex girlfriend was back on the scene and he normally takes her back when he wants sex. I know this but I feel hurt that he dumped me for her... they have issues they need to sort out she is pregnant and wants to get married but he has thrown her out so many times and told her he wants nothing to do with her but takes her back all the time. I don't understand it, all his other friends has also told me that this is apparently their pattern. Why do I feel so betrayed cause I thought our friendship meant more and it turned out that it didn't ??

thanks for letting me vent and blow of some steam...

cheers
cookie

Gee, Cookie, with a guy who chooses such a chaotic and irresponsible relationship with his gf or ex ( apparently depending on which day of the week it is ), you should feel glad to have been dumped, as you deserve far beter than that. Pleased it was an excellent birthday and party, and that he missed something good !