Ask an expert

28 Nov 2005

I need medicine to take to get rid of GOUT once and forever, I don't want it to come back again. I need the name and perhaps which place I can get hold of that medicine.
Answer 296 views

01 Jan 0001

Monte, there is no such medicine. You can mail me at if you’re interested in something I wrote on gout a while ago. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.