Question

gout
I have read and done some research of my sitiation and i seem to be getting more gout attcks than when I was consuming alcohol and red meat than at present. I have found out that it is inherited from my father and would like to know what treatment should be on next as these attacks are to regular.What tests or procedure can be done to minmise these attacks. I have been to a doctor and had the injections and tablets but I need to suppress this now.

Dear Judge
You can take preventative medication for gout. Diet plays a role but in some people can't keep the attacks under control 100%.
Allopurinol is a well known medication you can try.
http://www.medicinenet.com/gout/article.htm