Question

gp not helping
how do i get help if my gp isnt helping . i dont want to hurt myself or anyone else but it is getting difficult to control myself when the anger or helplessness takes over

I gather you have discussed some problem with your current GP and find him/her not really helpful. OK, it happens. YOu can consider changing to a GP that you find easier to work wioth, but with serious problems of self-control, etc., this is FAR beyond what a GP is wualified to deal with, and so ask for an urgent referral to a psychologist for assessment and advice