Question

GREAT
hi guys i came out to my parents today just wanted to tell someone the most amazing feeling my dad's a bit freaked and my mom's supportive but upset (i think for my dad's sake) i was dreading this but couldn't hold off telling them so i came out with it and a big sense of relief after all this time worrying about this and putting it off by the way i'm 20 and in nelspruit and feeling seriously happy (but also worried about my folks and how they'll do with this news I dropped into their world) thanks everybody i hope everyone's doing good
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Collin, welcome to our forum and thanks for posting. Congratulations for coming out to your parents - remember the date, you'll have an aniversary to celebrate - and remember to give your parents time to adapt to the news.