Question

Great and sad news
Hi guys
I got some good and bad news. I was at my partners over the weekend. I arrived the Friday night. We were so glad to see each other and chatted till morning. About 9 o clock the Saturday morning my partner was called into the house y his parents. 5 Minutes later he was back and told me his parents just ask him about our so called friendship. (He is sill in the closet). He ask me to go with him into the house and ask me to tell them that we are very good friends. And there we go sitting in the lounge. His parents stared and I told them that we are very good friends. His father replied and said that he heard stories that I and his son are ‘playing husband and wife. I then totally ignore that question. Then out of the blue my partner burst out and come out. Yor I was so socked my mind was totally blank I was just sitting there didn’t say anything. My partner than say that he will move out. His parents told us that this is not right and all that grap strait peoples says. We slept at a friend’s house the Saturday night. I know this was not the way for my partner to have come out but I was so relieved so proud and so overjoyed that he come out to his parents.

Because im still looking for a flat staying with me is not an option at the moment, so he was still staying at home yesterday. But last night his parents has called him in again, because they tort that he was joking on Saturday. To they dismay he confirm that we are in a relationship. They have disowned him and ask him to move last night. They didn’t even have the decently to give him time to seek an other place to stay. My partner has move to a work friend and will stay with him and his wife till the end of August.
Hopefully I will get a flat soon.
Please pray for my partner because he is going thru a very difficult time
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Wow Marlboro! Yikes! Ouch! Even though I've been working with queer issues for many years I am still struck by what you've told us. It is a very sad reflection on our society, where same-sex marriage is legal, that parents can throw gay youth out of their homes. Ignorance and prejudice run very deep.

What are your ages?