Question

Green Tea
Hi there

I am currently on a healthy eating plan and I was told by the Dietician to include green tea to mobile fat and to ensure I get extra Anti Oxidents into my body. She mentioned that it is a health choice however I cannot stand the stuff. I noticed that EVOX has a green team tablet. Can I rather take the tablet and drink the tea? Will the effects be the same. The Evox lable states no Ephidrine.

Dear Eric
Always discuss the use of such products with your own dietitian first before you use them. Your dietitian may have suggested the use of Green Tea to prevent you from using all kinds of diet pills and potions. However, the Evoc Thermo Green Tea tablets do not appear to contain any stimulants as you mention, so you can probably use the tablets instead of the tea. Stick to the doses suggested on the label and do not start taking more and more based on the erroneous idea that "if a small amount is good for weightloss and me, a large amount will be even better." This is because the tablets contain a more concentrated amount of the active substances than a tea infusion.