Question

groin muscle problem
Hey Doc
I have been participating in sports for a while now.The problem is that while I was doing athletics,I some how seem to have sprained my groin muscles(both legs).I do stretch properly and I did see a doctor about this.All she gave me was a lotion to apply it on those muscles and she told me to do certain exercises.I did both things and now I am still having that problem.The pain started in 1999 when I was in a race meeting.Since then my groin muscles just keep on being painful.Do u have any advice u for me?

Hurting, the next option would be to take long-acting anti-inflammatories like Brexecam®, Celebrex®, Mobic®, Vioxx®, etc, for 2-6 weeks. If that doesn’t work, you will have to see an orthopaedic surgeon about it. Good luck.