Question

Group hug?
Hi Expert and everyone here, this is my 1st post to your forum but I sometimes visit here and I try to keep up with the very intersting posts, I think this is one of the best forums on Health24, I'm bisexual by the way and in Germiston. OK so I read the previous posts (the group hug post?) and just think that other people also need to report back somehow so here's a list (may I?) of just a few that I noted (and I wish EVERYONE would report back or at least touch in?), S.A., Viper, So_Hard, Can_Relate, Joe, CraZy, OOps (the dyke bikers lol?), TeenQueen and (importantly) DLB!

Somehow reading your posts you've become quite alive (?) to me and I'm wanting to know if verything is OK, what's going on, how's your life, what's it like being you ?

LOL if this is becoming a theme here, blame it on the planets if you want to.
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

BIG hugs from my side Pat and thanks for posting. I hope everyone you mention sees your post.