- Asked and answered: Six things you need to know about the new Covid variant in South Africa
- Covid-19: Small clinical study finds that ivermectin has potential - to decrease viral load
- Rumours about 5G causing Covid-19 spreading faster than the virus itself
- New research identifies six subtypes of diabetes and could help treat at-risk individuals
- Increasing coffee consumption linked to decreased prostate cancer risk
- SATURDAY PROFILE | ‘Xenophobia is everywhere': Top maths professor talks upbringing and academics
- Karyn Maughan | Why Jacob Zuma should be worried about Thales' racketeering challenge defeat
- John Matisonn | Joe Biden, China’s Xi and South Africa’s opportunity
- Lockdown boom for graduate as he starts internet cafe business in a shack
- Simphiwe and Thabo to settle their beef in the boxing ring in the 'shortest match ever'
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9324 votes
67% - 18747 votes