Question

Growing Vtmns
Hi doc!!

I rlly need advce on what vitamins or supllimentsw i should take to ensure that i grow properly
In everyway possible ie.)Height,muscle,penis size etc....
And what types of food should i eat...
I have been dieting for a few years already and im only 16 now...
But now i am worried that the reason i am not growing to my satisfaction is bcos of
my diet...

Your help and advice will b most apprctd...

Kind Regards

Dear Teen
If you click on 'Diet & Food' and then on 'Old Diet & Food Articles" at the bottom left of the page you will be able to read a series of articles on 'Balanced Diet'. Take a complete vitamin and mineral supplement like Centrum or Suradyn and do some exercise (ask Fitness Doc) to build muscles.
Take care