Ask an expert

26 Mar 2003

growth for teenagers
how can i increase my boys growth he's short and 17 years old his friends make fun of it and this realy hurts his feelings
Answer 301 views

01 Jan 0001

Ant, if he hasn’t stopped growing yet, the best would be to give him growth hormone. You will have to have x-rays taken to determine whether he is still growing and then see an endocrinologist about giving him growth hormone. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9321 votes
67% - 18660 votes