Question

growth inside foot underneath ankle
on bone or inside muscle,foot pains while exercising or long periods of walking,stabbing pains are present when exercising

Bandit, it sounds like you might be suffering from a calcaneal spur. Calcaneal spur syndrome is heel pain in the area of the inferior calcaneus (heel bone) caused by the pull of the plantar fascia on the periosteum.
Spurs probably result from excessive pulling or stretching of the calcaneal periosteum by the plantar fascia. The stretching may also result in pain along the inner border of the plantar fascia (plantar fasciitis). Flatfeet and contracted heel cords may lead to spurs through increased plantar fascial tension.
Treatment mainly consists of a combination of any of the following: exercises, strapping, physiotherapy, anti-inflammatory drugs and cortisone (oral and injected).
If you want more info on calcaneal spurs or plantar fasciitis, mail me at netdoc@mweb.co.za and I’ll cut and paste you something. Good luck.