Question

Growth on Testicles
My Chow has two round marble-like growths on each testicle (almost like two smaller testicles within the normal ones). He has had these since I got hinm at 6 weeks and is now 18 months. It doesn't seem to bother him at all and he is otherwise healthy. What could it be?
cybervet

You are probably referring to the epididymis, the cap of the testicle and the beginning of the vas deference (seed tubule). This is a normal part of the testicle but is more palpable in certain dogs.

Next time you get your veterinarian, ask him to double check that this is indeed what you are feeling.

Dr Malan van Zyl
Veterinary Specialist Physician
Cape Town