Question

GRS Sugery
Hi, I am a Pre-Op Transsexual (MtF). I have been living full time as a woman for two months, in Hormone Replacement Therapy for 10 months and I am going to go to Thailand next year for my GRS. I was wondering about the availability of the surgery there, and it's cost. I am also going to have some Facial Feminisation Surgery at the same time. I am 62 years old and reside in the USA.
Pammie
Sexy

Dear Pammie
Thanks for the e-mail. One of my patients have just returned from Thailand and is very happy with her surgery. If you write to me privately at sexually@702.co.za I will forward your e-mail to her and the two of you can correspond. For others on the forum with an interest I'll ask my patient to write about her experience. Also listen to us on my radio show this Friday evening Radio 702 at 22h00, when we will be discussing her surgery.
Pammie you can also listen on the internet www.702.co.za , just remember the time difference from South Africa, not sure if you are East coast or west coast.
Also visit the site of Dr Anne Lawrence www.annelawrence.com with vast amounts of info.
Local (Gauteng) transsexuals can contact the DISA clinic (011) 787 - 1222 for more info one the support group services that we run for MTF's.
Dr Elna McIntosh