Question

Guilt!
I didn''t see a doctor or do any tests during my 1st trimester. I only started seeing a GP 24 weeks into my pregnancy, I did multiple tests and the all came back negative and I been going for sonars and consultation and everything is fine up to so far ( am 31 weeks now ) but I just can''t shake the feeling that something might go wrong during the birth of my baby. I know I was wrong to not consult a doctor as soon as I found out but I was indenial back then, I didn''t want this baby and hoped and wished to miscarry, I even considered arbortion but my boyfriend found out and begged me to keep the baby and I did and I fell in love with him and now I feel very guilty abt not taking enough care of him and can''t stop thinking that am going to be a bad mum

It sounds like everything is alright so far. It is normal to worry about things going wrong during a pregnancy, and not everything can be predicted or prevented. You may be feeling guilty, but it doesn't seem that your late start of antenatal care has caused any problem.