Question

GUTTER
...and so history repeats itself, only with decreasing periods between events. I am refering to the recent postings where several visitors to this site have dragged its contents into the gutter. Where is the SEXOLOGIST??????????? Usually she zooms in faster than the speed of light of erase postings that she 'doesn't agree with' - seems smut in the gutter is great. Another site demolished!

The Sexologist does not remove postings - I wish I could - I can only answer questions, of which there was none lately.

The SEXOLOGIST