Question

guys at work
Work in open-plan. The guys just seem to be annoying me terribly lately. I don't care about my next-door neighbour insulting me, cause I can insult back, but when another guy playfully squirts me with water, or another comes and make a mess of my FINALLY tidy desk, I just explode. I've had to hide away my stapler so that I don't accidentally kill one of them with it. Why do they do it? Because they can get away with it? do I look like one of the guys? I think that they finally got the message and are leaving me alone, but I still have doubts. I feel like putting up a big sign saying DONT MESS WITH ME. But that might just be like putting up a bullseye.

What pathetic little kids they are --- maybe discuss this with HR, on the grounds that it is illegal to employ child labour.