Question

Gym
I'm not a member of a gym. But trying to exercise at home. Can you please work out a programme for me to do at home. I am climbing stairs and do exercises according to a book that I have. But I do not think that it help.The minute I start exercising I get sick. What is the reason for this.

FitnessDoc(wow)

HI there

Go to the home page of this website and click on Shape up for Summer - this is a home-based programme which should suit you. Re getting sick every time you start exercising - I suggest you visit your doctor for investigations in to your immune funcion, since this clearly should not be happening.

Goood luck.