Ask an expert

26 Feb 2003

Gym Times

Hi Doc

I'm nursing a knee injury at the moment. What an accident I had. I was wondering whether I should get a personal trainer for a couple of weeks while my knee is healing or not train at all.

Thanks Doc
Answer 330 views

01 Jan 0001


Your best bet is to see a Biokineticist who can give you a specific programme which will strengthen the knee and keep you fit. Phone our Peak Biokinetics Dept on 021 659 5647 to make an appointment or if you don't live in Cape Town, find out from your doctor of a good Biokineticist in your area.

Good luck!
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.