Question

GYNAE APPOINTMENT TOMMOROW
HI! I'M BOOKED FOR MY FIRST CHECK UP WITH THE GYNAE TOMMOROW. I'M SO STRESSED BECAUSE I'M NOT SURE WHAT TO EXPECT! WHAT IS A PAP SMEAR LIKE? I'M SO STRESSED THAT THIS IS THE ONLY THING I'M THINKING ABOUT TODAY. ANOTHER THING I WANT TO ASK YOU IS THAT I HAVE HAD A SMELLY DISCHARGE FOR YEARS. I DOESN'T HAPPEN EVERYDAY THOUGH. IT HAPPENS THE WORST WHEN ME AND MY HUSBAND HAVE SEX. IS IT NORMAL TO BE A BIT SMELLY? ( I HAVE NO ITCHNESS OR BURNING) COULD IT BE MAYBE CAUSE A WEAR G-STRINGS EVERYDAY?

By now, you will have had your visit. I hope that it was not as bad as you expected and that your doctor answered your queries.