Question

Gynae said my Womb is double its size.
I went to the Gynae last week friday cause I was feeling terrible pain just before and during my periods. Sometimes I used to have my periods for 15 days. He did some scan and after that he told me that my Womb is double the size it is supposed to be. Can this be a serious problem? I'm asking that cause he adviced me to start a family as soon as I can if I'm ready cause otherwise this can affect my fitelity in a long run. In the meantime I'm waiting for my Pap Smear results.

Did your gymeacologist say what the cause was for the increased size of the uterus? This would be important to know to tell what the implications are.