Question

gynaecomastia
hello,
Im am a 20 year old male. I have the gynaecomastia condition, since my early tenns i have had this condition and it shows no signs of going away. I was reading up on the causes and I wonder if Accutane was a possible drug treatment that could stop its going away, I am currently on the drug and have benn for the last 4 moths. Also I wonder how much marijuana you half to smoke for it to effect my condition, I smoke around once a week (give or take), and have been doing so for the last 4 years.

Please help me, and state the possible treatments I can due, they do not cause any pane but they are verry embarrassed and insecure about it.
Thank You

Tim, Roaccutane® works like a “super vitamin A” and shouldn’t have any effect on the gynaecomastia. It all depends on how sensitive your receptors are to the weed. Some people can smoke a joint a day without any problems, but in some people one joint might set the whole thing going.
If you’re in a hurry, the excess breast tissue can be removed surgically, but be warned, it can leave ugly scars. Good luck.