Ask an expert

14 Nov 2006

H-Pylori bateria
I have constant digestive problems , over 3 years.

How could I be tested for this bateria and already had upper GI
endoscopes, 2 times , Dr said I had gastrisits , inflammation of the
stomach, So what can I do to elimanite this bacteria if I have it.

Regards ,

Answer 532 views
Natural health
Natural health

01 Jan 0001


there is a finger blood test from Solal available to test. H-Pyloric and Coolblue from Wings (chinese herbs) will help eliminate this bacteria.

Dr Debbie
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9324 votes
67% - 18747 votes