Question

Had back operation. Need correct exercises
I had back operation 1 year ago. I want my yummie-tummie as hard as 'n rock WITH a sixpack-look. And all of that without hurting my back. Is that possible for this old woman? HOW???
FitnessDoc(wow)

Hi Doraine

Having had a back op, you need to be careful about what exercises you do. Therefore, I would recommend you see a Biokineticist, who can prescribe a programme for you and supervise your initial exercise sessinos, since the last thing you want is to do damage your back.

You should do both cardiovascular exercise as well as toning exercises to get maximum benefit.

Good luck.