Question

Had sex 5 dys after mensturation
I started Diane and Reaccutane on the first day of my mensturation as directed by the doctor. I had sex with my fiancee 5 days after my mensturation. What are the chances of falling pregrant? Im on Reaccutane, i cant afford to fall pregnant now. Please advise

You definitely should not fall pregnant on Roaccutane. You are safe after 7 active pills. If you had sex before this time, you were not properly protected, so you will have to wait and see whether your period comes when expected to know whether you are pregnant or not.