Question

Had Sex With A Pro

I had sex with a prostitute 1.5 months ago and its my first time, we had safe sex like -|- with a condom and vaginal sex with double condom, I''ve gone for HIV testing on 30th of June and turned negative. Should i be worried of HIV or AIDS due to this particular episode.

Please help me out, though the results are negative I am still scared of HIV even though that was my first.
sexologist

A condom is the best way to protect you from HIV, but remember that HEL(L) applies:
H - How to open the wrapper of the condom (no teeth. Also not to store the condom in a purse where it can be damaged (chafing)
E - Check the expiry date
L - Not all lubricants are suitable for condoms
(L) -lust sometimes drives people to risky sexual behaviour. Rather practice sex in a safe and committed relationship. If not, make sure the above is in place to decrease your risk for HIV and other STI.