Question

hair
I am trying to grow my hair. Can you suggest anything that can make it grow any faster than what it is growing at the moment. I have fine straight hair. Also my skin is taking a bit of a beating althouggh i cleanse it every day. What product would you suggest taht I use. I have a fair sensitive skinand am using Environ at the moment.

T, if you want to take something, please make sure that it contains biotin, iron and zinc as these have been proven to have an effect on hair growth. I wrote something on hair loss a while ago and I’ll send you a copy if you mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za. Read it and let me know if you have more questions or if you need something explained. Good luck.
PS. Please post your reply as a new question and not below my reply because I won’t get your reply if you do.