Question

HAIR FALLING OUT?
Can crab meat, prawns and shrimps make my hair fall out. If not, what can?

Dear Crab
No I don't think so. One of the most common dietary causes of hair loss, is iron-deficiency. Please have a medical checkup and ask the dr to test your serum ferritin levels to see if you have iron deficiency. If so, the dr will give you iron and folic acid tablets which you need to take for 3 or more months to replenish your body iron stores. There can of course be other non-dietary causes for the hairloss, which the dr will investigate.
Take care