Question

10h ago

Hair Falling Out :-(
My baby is 11 weeks old and a few weeks after the birth, my hair started falling out. Every time I brush or wash I pull out clumps of hair. It is really starting to stress me out - I have thin hair as it is.
Can you advise what vitamin I should be taking or is there anything else I can take to stop this.
Thanks so much!

Dear KC
This could be hormonal, due to stress or just being plain run-down. Try a good vitamin complex like NU-hair, ask your doctor to check your iron levels and thyroid function and put Bergamot drops(Lennon – 1 bottle per bottle shampoo) in your shampoo to stimulate hair growth.
See http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/men/general/081.html