Question

Hair Growth in the wrong places
I have noticed lately that i seem to be growing hair where a woman shouldn''t! For example around my nipples, and there is a lot more hair that has grown where your garden path is. I have tried plucking them out, but as a result they sometimes develop into unsightly ingrown hairs. Is this normal, what causes it and how do i get rid of it as i feel that pulling the hairs out just makes them grow back darker, and more coarse and i feel like by plucking i''m just addressing the short term solution and not the underlying problem. Please help!!

You should consult your doctor for a full hormonal profile, blood testosterone levels and thyroid levels. It is possible that you have an increased testosterone level, causing the abnormal hair growth. Laser therapy might be useful to permanently remove the hair. This can be done by a dermatologist.