Question

Hair highlighted
I am 31 weeks pregnant and highlighted my hair this weekend(it was done at home and I only used less than halve of the mixture)I have read alot on the internet regarding the risks involve in it and I cannot find something conclusive.I am worried out of my mind that something will go wrong with my baby, and that I have done something wrong.Please help!!
Cyberdoc

Hallo Lida
Technically one can absorb some of the chemicals through the skin if you colour or highlight your hair during pregnancy but the danger is more in the first 12 weeks when the baby is still forming organs and limbs. Due to hormone changes, perms, highlights and colouring may not work well during pregnancy. Your baby will most probably have no effects from your highlighting your hair.