Question

Hair loss
I live a very healthy lifestyle. I eat lots of fruit and veg. Occasional junk food. Excercise 2 to 3 times a week. I am active outside of gym aswell. I do not stress enough to feel depressed. Actually I am a very easy going person and happy with whatever. But still everytime I wash my hair a lot of it comes out while rinsing and combing afterwards, even during the day with normal activities. I am always removing hair from my clothes. What else can cause hair loss?

Amanda, I wrote something about hair loss a while ago and if you mail me at netdoc@mweb.co.za, I’ll mail it to you. Read it and then let me know if you have more questions. Good luck