Question

Hair Loss

I'm a 20 year old female student. It's been since the end of November that I've been noticing quite a lot of hair shedding. It seems to have got worse. I have been to the GP and had a full blood count and Thyroid tests done and they have all come back normal.

When I wake up, there is hair in the bed and it falls out during washing & brushing and even when it's not being touched. My hair has become a lot thinner and it's really stressing me out. Is there anything I can do, to make it stop, or reduce the problem? I have been using a hair loss solution, but it doesn't seem to have helped! Please Help?!

Anxious, I wrote something on the subject a while ago and the easiest would be for you to mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za so that I can send it to you. Read the article and then let me know what I need to explain further. Good luck.
PS. Please post your reply as a new question and not below my reply because I won’t get your reply if you do. Good luck