Question

hair loss
my hair is getting very thin on top and as a female I find it distressing. What can I do to get it to grow back ?

Leigh, the best would be to first try and find out what the cause might be – a dermatologist’s job. If you want to take something, please make sure that it contains biotin, iron and zinc as these have been proven to have an effect on hair growth. I wrote something on hair loss a while ago and I’ll send you a copy if you mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za. Read it and let me know if you have more questions or if you need something explained. Good luck.
PS. Please post your reply as a new question and not below my reply because I won’t get your reply if you do.