Question

Hair loss - female
i was on biphasal for many years and the doctor has changed me over to Evorel Conti now my hair is falling out at an alarming rate. The dr. says it is not he Evorel but the biphasal that was too strong. Is there anything that can counter act the hair falling out? And what products are on the market that will really help?

Gin, the best would be to try and determine why your hair is falling out. The best person to see would be a dermatologist. In the meantime you can mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za and I’ll send you something I wrote on hair loss a while ago. Good luck.