Question

hair loss in dog
hi there
I have 2 x boerbull puppies(3 1/2 months old) and 1 x syberian husky (8 months old). Ever since we have got the husky he is very playfull with the other puppies. now i have noticed that the one boerbull puppy is starting to loose his hair, is it perhaps stress from playing with the huskey (cause he is very ruff). Or could it be that he hides under the car and he is getting a bit of oil on his coat? I am giving them bob martin tablets could that be it? Sorry I love my puppies so much and I hate it that I don't know what it is? I have checked his skin and it is not dry and flacky so I don't think it is mainge? please help me
cybervet

Dear Gwen

Mange is not necessarily sry and flacky. It is best to take your pup to a vet, they need to do a skin scraping and view it under a microscope to make sure it is not mange. It could also be an allergy. It's best to have your pup checked by a vet.

Candice
Animal Behaviourist