Question

Hair shedding
I would like to know if there is any supplemnt I have to give to my Toypom for hair shedding - I believe it is normal with toypoms but every day I sweep bundles of hair out of the house.though there is no bald patches visible and I do brush him everyday. I sometimes use shampoo to control the fleas and ticks because he does not want to sit still if I spray him with Frontline and fight like mad , I think he does not like the smell of it. He was for a year on Bob Matin on a daily basis but I only give it to him now and then. Despite from all this hair shedding he still has very long thick hair. Even if I pick him up my clothes become full of loose hair.Thanks for this forum.
cybervet

There is a supplement available from your vet that will help.