Question

hand holding
Is hand holding symbolic of a relationship? I am seeing this guy, he hasnt asked me out, we do everything that b/f and g/f do, but he does not hold my hand in public. In private, he does! Is this important?

Its a very individual and cultural thing --- in many areas, African and Arab men hold hands in public, without anything gay or any relationship other than ordinary friendship, being indicated, for instance. Some guys feel shy about showing signs of emotion or affection towards their gfs in public