Question

Hand rejuvenation
Hi Dr.
Please can you advise on the best treatment to rejuvenate hands. Also, can you refer me to anyone who does fat grafting.
Thank you, Adele
Anti-ageing expert
anti-ageing expert

Hi Adele, thank you for the question.
The best treatment choice for hands is dependent on the pathology, what your concerns are and what degree of damage has taken place. Please submit a new question with what concerns you have with the hands so that I can give you the best treatment choices. Similarly, please let me know in which city you live in so that I can direct you to the appropriate doctor for fat grafting.