Question

HANGOVER PREVENTION
I would like to know, especially now that the holidays and celebrations are upon us, is there something i can take to prevent a hangover the day after a big night out? I sometimes take Guronsan or Essentiale but this doesnt take the quesy feeling away! I would like to know if theres something that is available without perscription that can be taken before the party, so the next day i feel fine. I know going over board with alcohol is not ideal, but even after a moderate/average amount of alcohol, i feel terrible (nauseas, fragile and sensitive) the following day! If there is something that works, please let me know- thanx.

CR, I think the best way to prevent it would be to avoid all alcohol :-). Second best would be to drink Legalon®, starting the day before the party and continue until day afterwards. It’s expensive, but it seems to work better than Essentiale®. Having a glass of water for every drink you have will also help. Good luck.