Question

happy but afraid
I met this terrific guy and we click just like that. i am divorced and he as well. we are both in our 40. i am so scared that i will wake up and he will be gone. with my passt i have i feel so afraid and like this is to good to be true.
he is such a passionate guy and we can talk about anything. we never have uneasy moments together. i tell myself to take it day by day but are still very scared

Past bad experiences often affect us unhelpfully - we may either feel inappropriately gloomy about the chances of a new relationship ( because the previous one ended sadly ) or we may even be too optimistic and desperate, feeling this may be our last chance. Both views are wrong. Take is calmly and its likely to work out ; don't expect too much or too little. If it doesn't work out, there will be other chances !