Question

Hatred from mom!!!!!
Hello guys

I seem to have an unresolved issue with my mother and the fact that i dont know anything about it just tears me apart. Everytime when we have an argument, she would tell me to get the hell out of her house and she is so desperate to get out of my life. Im 22 and I am working a nice job. I really think i can carry on with my life, yes... i decided to move out, but havent found a place yet.

The fact that she locks the doors when it reaches 8:00pm and Im not allowed to enter the house after that makes me num. Most of the furniture inside the house is mine, and how is she going to survive when im not around her. It is painful and sometimes she does not eat the food that i bough. (Sometimes i feel like she is not my mother, I took the decision to move out. Please give me advice.

When you two are NOT having an argument, try to have a calm but frank discussion, about how you are looking for a place of your own, but asking how she plans to cope when you take your furniture with you. Things will probably settle down in the relationship when you have settled into your own place. Parents, especially mothers, can be amazingly cruel and hirtful, often without really realizing what they are doing.